UV-C Charging Locker
devices and accessories.
CSC-Locker-16™ offers a secure, centralized, location to sanitize, charge and deploy hospital issued and/or patient personal mobile devices. Equipped with 4 charging ports – 2 USB and 2 outlets each locker bay conveniently can charge laptops, tablets, mobile phones, headsets and other devices. Locker bay windows provide visibility to which space is available without having to ever touch the screen. Customized settings and remote administration allow for seamless integration into IT workflow. Manage your locker remotely via a hardline Ethernet port or wireless networking package.
Support infection control initiatives with ultraviolet (UV-C) light sanitation to encourage more frequent disinfection without the use of corrosive chemicals. CSC-Locker-16™ effectively kills 99.9% of infectious pathogens from laptops, tablets, headphones, VR headsets, and other electronic devices. The UV absorbing, transparent window with electro-magnetic locking system keeps users safe while devices are being disinfected. Disinfection cycle times, from 2 minutes to 20 minutes, can be customized depending on workflow and efficacy needs.
- Chemical-free UV- surface disinfection process
- Effectively kill 99.9% of infectious pathogens like influenza, the common cold and coronavirus
- Customizable disinfection cycle times
- 2 USB charging ports and 2 outlets in every locker bay
- Accessible via RFID card, magnetic swipe, or touch screen display
- Customizable security settings with remote administration
- Intuitive, easy to use and maintain
- Hands-free device deployment
- Network capable via hard-line or wireless
# of Devices: 16
Exterior Dimensions: 68.5″ H 35.5″ W 18.5″ D
Bay Dimensions: 4.75″ H 11.5″ W 15″ D
Product Weight: 346 lbs
Shipping Weight: 365 lbs